We have kick-started this year with the release of version 2.0 of our most popular plugin, WooCommerce Zoho Inventory. We have made some major improvements but no breaking changes! Of that we can be proud and you as our customer can be relieved. Lets highlight all the changes we have done in this major release.
- Removed Multi-step checkout: to prepare for the upcoming WooCommerce releases, we have removed this feature as its going to be implemented by the Woo team within the WooCommerce core later this year.
- Support for WooCommerce Product Add-ons: you can now ensure the product add-ons are synced in the sales order as well. The add-ons will be added as product descriptions within the sales order. However, due to technical limitations of the Add-on plugin, it is not possible to sync the Price of an add-on to Zoho.
- Support for Services: now you can create ‘virtual’ products in WooCommerce and sync them as services to Zoho Inventory.
- Dynamic Order Tax: thanks to Zoho API improvements, we are now able to let Zoho calculate the total tax amount instead of forcing a single tax rate for all sales orders, this also means that you can now enter prices including tax in your Woo store!
- Zoho Item ID on the Woo Product Edit tab: now you can see if an item is synced to Zoho from WooCommerce and change the ID if you want it mapped with another Zoho item!
See the full list of improvements and changes in our changelog.
As can be seen from our changelog, we are very dedicated in creating the best WooCommerce Zoho sync plugin money can buy and we will continue this road the coming months and years. We have major improvements in our pipeline to ensure you can use one platform for managing your store; the Zoho Dashboard. We cannot make any major announcements now but rest assure, big things are happening and we will announce those things soon.
Leave a Reply