As many of you know, we was Zoho Partner back in April or this year to serve our customer to the fullest. We want to bring SME businesses to the 21st century and that requires a flexible, flexible and affordable business operating system. Thus, we chose Zoho as the digital core of our current and future clients. One of the major challenges of Zoho was integrating with WooCommerce platform. This was the number one priority for our client base to switch to Zoho as their all-in-one business system. Today, we are proud to announce that challenge, with the world's first real-time integration between WooCommerce and Zoho Inventory! [Check it out here]
What was the problem?
To explain the problem better, let's dive into what WooCommerce is and how significant it is to businesses. To do that quickly, please read below infographic (source: hollerwp.com):
As you can see, WooCommerce has a market share of 41% worldwide when looking at e-commerce stores. However, this fastest growing e-commerce does not talk to Zoho efficiently. This was a big problem until today for all these stores, because orders were not synced with Zoho, there was no bridge between these two platforms. You had to do everything manually, which is impossible when you have 100 + orders per day.
We decided to build the first real-time connection between WooCommerce and Zoho Inventory. By utilizing the flexible and simple API, we manage to build it directly into the theme and sync it in real time. The Sales Order will be generated in Zoho Inventory.
- Customer places an order in WooCommerce store
- Employee creates the customer, product (s) and finally the Sales Order in Zoho Inventory based on that order
- Employee check-up level of that product and starts the production / delivery process.
- Automated workflow starts (if setup / activated)
- Customer places an order in WooCommerce store >> Order gets sent directly to Zoho Inventory (contact, items, sales order).
- Automated workflow starts (if setup / activated) to process the order
As you can see, there is very little human activity involved in the process. This saves hours / days work for the employee of many companies. That's a lot of money saved, which should be spent on better things.
We will not stop there of course. We are already working on another realtime solution for Zoho and WooCommerce!