First of all, it has been a long time since we released a post. We had a long winter sleep in this area. However, this does not mean that we haven’t made any progress since. As a matter fact, we have tons of exciting news to share with you all! Expect frequent updates from now on.
Lets begin with our latest contribution to AppPresser: AppEvent.
To start off the new year, we began to spend some time on adding full REST-API support for Tickera, a premium WordPress Event/Ticketing plugin. As we all have noticed, AppPresser is moving more and more towards a rest-api based App Framework instead of iframe. A move that we applaud from our side. Its a safer and much faster approach to interact with content than the old iframe method.
To contribute to that and make the platform richer, we are proud to announce the immediate availability of our latest open-source plugin; AppEvent. Now you can easily add events into your app just like you do with posts.
How it works
Simply go to your app customizer and perform these easy steps:
- Download and install the AppEvent plugin from this link.
- Go to: Custom Pages
- Click on: Add New Page
- Choose: “WordPress Posts”
- Add the API endpoint in the list route section and (optional) add one for the slider.
- Save and rebuild the app.
- Copy the custom CSS from the ‘public’ folder of the plugin and paste it into the ‘Custom CSS’ section in MyApppresser > Colors. Change the colors of the button and icons to match your theme.
- Enjoy the blazing fast experience in showing off Events and selling Tickets! 🙂
In step 4, you can add the following endpoint to the list route:
For categories and filters, please read the README document of the plugin.
Did you like the above solution for your events? Then you will love what we have in store for you in coming days. We have taken AppEvent to the next level already and we are super excited to share the next breakthrough with you. Simply subscribe to our Push Notifications and you will be the first to hear about “AppEvent Pro”, a true revolution in Events Apps for AppPresser.