In 3 simple steps:
- We change your checkout page into a multi-step checkout page: Log in / Register - Data - Pay.
- Once the customer has filled in his details, we will make a contact in Zoho.
- After the payment we create the Sales Order in Zoho Inventory.
The products are made in Zoho as soon as you create them in WooCommerce. Existing products can be synchronized via the settings page with the click of a button.
We charge a one-time set-up fee to ensure that everything is set up correctly and meets all your requirements before you begin.
Once in a while*. This solution does support all standard WooCommerce functionalities. There are thousands of plug-ins on the market and we can not support them all, as you understand. We can, however, send you a quotation if your plug-in is not supported.
Plug-in examples that are not supported:
- WooCommerce Deposits
- WooCommerce Product Bundles
- WooCommerce Memberships
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
* Plug-ins that create a new product type or affect the total price NOT supported.
Yes. We integrate the module into your child theme, allowing you to keep updating everything.
A license is for 1 website. Do you have multiple webshops? Please contact us for a customized quote.
You will receive 1 year support on your license. For the standard license you can here open a ticket. You can also call us for a customized license.
- Never spend unnecessary time (money) on manual sales orders in Zoho Inventory.
- Automatic error log: if something is wrong with your WooCommerce shop that hinders a sync, you will immediately receive an e-mail notification.
- Carefree implementation: we integrate the professional module within your WooCommerce environment.