A cronjob is a time-based job scheduler that performs an action on every interval. In our case, we can setup the cronjob to import product changes from Zoho Inventory to WooCommerce every hour.More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cron
First read this
- Select the Zoho Item Categories you want to include in the sync.
- Click on Save Category button.
- Now go to your hosting cPanel settings and add this Cronjob there that run every three hours:
/usr/bin/php /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-zoho-inventory/sync-from-zoho.php >/dev/null 2>&1
Deciding the Cron Interval:
- If you have more than 100 products, run the cronjob every 6 hours.
- More than 1000 products? Run the cronjob every 12 hours.
- More than 3000 products? Run the cronjob once a day. If you are still hitting the API calls limit after that, please purchase additional API batch from Zoho.