Step 2: Create Server-based App in Zoho Console
Connecting to your Zoho CRM account has never been easier. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged in to Zoho CRM in the same browser.
- Select your domain: .COM | .EU | .IN | .CN
- Click on the “Open URL” icon to get your Client ID and Client Secret.
- Add a “Server-based application” in zoho api console.
- Enter the home page url: https://woozocrm.com
- Enter the authorized redirect URL: this is the url you see in the URL Bar on woozocrm.com (see image below)
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret and paste it in the plugin connect page.
- Fill in your Zoho email address and click on connect.
- Now click on Authorize. Now the button will turn green with the label “Store Connected”.
- You are all done! Every new order will now get synced to Zoho CRM as a new Sales Order.