1. Ensure a stable sync with real-cron
Our plugin uses the Exact PHP SDK which is not yet fully optimized for WordPress application. Because of this, the SDK has difficulties in maintaining a stable connection. To prevent a sudden broken connection, we have created a super-light Cron script which needs to be run once every 2 minutes. You can set this up in your hosting cPanel > Cronjobs:
The below Cron Path is an example. Run this cronjob once every 2 minutes.
usr/bin/php /home/customer/www/yourdomain.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-exactonline/connection_restore.php >/dev/null 2>&1
The bold part is static, the rest of the path is dynamic (WP Directory) and can be found easily.
How to find the WordPress Directory:
in WP-Admin go to > Tools > Site Health > Info tab and open Directories and Sizes
2. Easily connect the plugin to your ExactOnline account via WooCommerce > Settings > Exact Online Api.
- To get the ‘Client ID’ and ‘Client Secret’, you will need to authorize your website as an app in the ExactOnline developers console.
- The Redirect URL is simply your website domain (https://mijnwebsite.nl).
- The Division ID can be found by visiting this link as logged-in Exact user. There you will see it mentioned as the “CurrentDivision”.